I worked for many years at the Association of Science-Technology Centers, an international association of science centers and museums, and during my time there I helped with the start-up of Astronomy from the Ground Up. At ASTC, we had started an online learning center called ASTC Connect using the same open-source software, Moodle. I moved to the Chicago area in 2010 and now work independently on other informal science education and environmental projects.
- United States
- Course profiles
- Activity Guides: Sky Rangers Outdoor Astronomy Activities
- Activity Guides: How Big? How Far?
- Activity Guides: Change in the Universe - Patterns & Cycles
- Activity Guides: Light & Color
- Astronomy Behind the Headlines
- Capture the Colorful Cosmos
- Preparing for the International Year of Astronomy
- Continuing Explorations
- Astronomy Resources
- Test Workshop
- Last access to site
- Thursday, 12 January 2012, 5:41 PM (9 years 154 days)